Monday, February 9, 2009

Can I do it?









It is almost our Wedding Anniversary again! Boy another year has flown by! Anyway my husband and I were thinking we would like to go to the theater and to dinner this year. I found a place were you can go see a show and have dinner there before the show all for about $100.00 which is not bad but considering my job situation right now and just the necessity's of life that is a lot of money. So here is what I am going to try to do I usually spend about $100.00 a week on groceries, my challenge is I am going to TRY to only spend $100.00 dollars on groceries for 2 weeks. Can it be done? Considering all the snacking we do and my little boy wanting to take his lunch to school twice a week it will be a hard but I really want to do this! If you have any advice let me know:) I will tell you how I do!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

We'll here is the update I spent (drum roll please) $114.56 not to shabby considering I bought a magazine for $3.99 and dog food for $2.99! The next question is now will this last me or will I run out of food in a week?